forum.easy-joomla.org
01. 07. 2009 16:01 *
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.
Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Neueste Beiträge
Re: New Captcha package for EasyCptcha von goddan Heute um 00:40
EasyTemplate insert button doesnt work with latest JCE editor von jbudd Gestern um 15:07
Nach Migration abgehackte Einträge und .... von joom123 29. 06. 2009 16:38
News:
Tutorials/Anleitungen rund um Joomla! oder
Filmchen herunterladen

Übersicht   Hilfe Suche Spenden/Sponsors Impressum/Imprint Downloads Hauptseite Projects Tutorials Einloggen Registrieren  
Subject Statistics
Thema: error after trying to add entry Replies: 13 posts
Gelesen 6435 mal 0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.
Seiten: [1]   Nach unten
  Drucken  
Autor Thema: error after trying to add entry  (Gelesen 6435 mal)
edeling
Gast
« am: 02. 07. 2008 22:37 »

I installed EasyBook 2 RC3 on Joomla 1.5. Everything looks ok, but when I try to add an entry to easybook I get an error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getdate() in /opt/joomla/administrator/components/com_easybook/views/entry/view.html.php on line 44
Did I do something wrong?
Ethan_Hunt
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #1 am: 03. 07. 2008 07:35 »

I have an similar problem. I made an upgrade from easy book 2.0 RC2 to RC3. (I first removed the RC2 in the joomla backend and then installed RC3). After installing the RC3 the "Eintrag hinzufügen" (add entry) link doesn't work. The following error message appears: "Fehler 403 - Zugriff verweigert" (sorry, but I don't now the english text for this error)

Please does anyone haven an solution for this?

regards
Tom
CATZ
Gast
« Antworten #2 am: 03. 07. 2008 09:27 »

Hello Leute,

ich hab dieses Problem auch, jedoch im Backend, wenn ich selbst einen neuen Eintrag machen möchte: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JFactory::getdate() in /httpd.www/administrator/components/com_easybook/views/entry/view.html.php on line 44 ansonsten im Frontend im IE HTTP 500 interer Serverfehler

Ich habe schon geforscht, d.h. view.html.php mal gecheckt. Leider reichen meine PHP Kenntnisse nicht aus um konkret zu helfen. Hier der Auszug für line 44:

$config =& JFactory::getConfig();
      $offset = $config->getValue('config.offset');

$date =& JFactory::getDate($entry->gbdate); <<<---- Problem?
      $date->setOffset($offset);
      $entry->gbdate = $date->toFormat();

Da scheint der Code unsauber zu sein. Jemand eine Idee?

Joomla 1.5 RC4 und EasyBook 2.0.0rc3!

Danke für die Hilfe!
Jan - Catz Admin
forum.easy-joomla.org
« Antworten #2 am: 03. 07. 2008 09:27 »

all-inkl.com webhosting
OE3EJB
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #3 am: 03. 07. 2008 13:58 »

I have a similar problem, after trying to enter an entry in the backendI get the following error message

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JFactory::getdate() in /kunden/134820_2325/webseiten/joomla/administrator/components/com_easybook/views/entry/view.html.php on line 44

If I do it in the frontend I get a 403 error "not allowed to see this ressource"

Please help   Cry

Ernst
David [snipersister]
Developer
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #4 am: 04. 07. 2008 11:25 »

Hey guys,

you'll have to use the current Joomla! version 1.5.3 in order to make the book work properly. When you've upgraded, the error should be gone.

Best regards
David
OE3EJB
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #5 am: 04. 07. 2008 13:42 »

Hi

Prima, funktioniert mit 1.5.3 vielen Dank

works as it should with 1.5.3 many thanks for the help!

Ernst
wicklert
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #6 am: 13. 07. 2008 18:36 »

I am using version 1.5.3 and still getting an error after trying adding an entry.
See attachement.

Who can help?

* 403 Easybook.gif (10.83 KB, 649x443 - angeschaut 279 Mal.)
dukat
Gast
« Antworten #7 am: 14. 07. 2008 10:48 »

I am using version 1.5.3 and still getting an error after trying adding an entry.
See attachement.

Who can help?
Same problem here with Joomal 1.5.4
but i think i've the fix.

On the place where you define the menuitem for your guestbook you can also change the
"Parameters (Component)". In this config panel conatins the field "Group for adding an entry"
this field was set to "Registred" in spite of the fact that i set it to "Everybody" on the EasyBook global config.
After i chaned this to everybody it works fine for me.

Sorry for this bad stammering.

Ok fuer alle die deutsch verstehn.

An der stelle wo man das für das Gaestebuch einen Menuitem erzeugt, gibt es an der rechten
Seite die Komponentenparameter, ziemlich weit unten steht "Benutzergruppe für Hinzufügen"
Da stand bei mir "Registriert" und das obwohl ich in der EasyBook konfiguration das bereits
auf Everybody gestellt hatte. Nachdem ich auch hier Everybody eingestellt hatte lief es auf der
Seite wunderbar.

Ich hoffe das hilft wem weiter
« Letzte Änderung: 14. 07. 2008 10:50 von dukat » Gespeichert
wicklert
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #8 am: 14. 07. 2008 11:17 »

Zitat
On the place where you define the menuitem for your guestbook you can also change the
"Parameters (Component)". In this config panel conatins the field "Group for adding an entry"
this field was set to "Registred" in spite of the fact that i set it to "Everybody" on the EasyBook global config.
After i chaned this to everybody it works fine for me.

Thanx Dukat for your reply.

I already changed these parameter but no luck sofar.
Also upgraded Joomla to version 1.5.4. but this didn't solved my problem also.

Anyone??
almamun
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #9 am: 30. 07. 2008 13:02 »

SadSad
I installed it on J 1.5.3
First few days it worked fine. But now, when a new entry is submitted, the error is seen.

Please! Help!
strathern
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #10 am: 30. 07. 2008 19:47 »

i can help. i also get the same problem when adding entries it says i am not authorized eventhough it is set on everybody and i can also help in captcha problems. an error when u click the "signin guestbook" when u want to add entry while u are on the page where u are reading entries, it doesn't show. now i have checked the codes and voila, i found the tiny problem in the code. i replaced it and it works just great!

PS. sorry i had to edit some codes in order to solve the problems.
almamun
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #11 am: 31. 07. 2008 21:40 »

i can help. i also get the same problem when adding entries it says i am not authorized eventhough it is set on everybody and i can also help in captcha problems. an error when u click the "signin guestbook" when u want to add entry while u are on the page where u are reading entries, it doesn't show. now i have checked the codes and voila, i found the tiny problem in the code. i replaced it and it works just great!

PS. sorry i had to edit some codes in order to solve the problems.

What does Admin say?
almamun
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #12 am: 31. 07. 2008 21:56 »

I've solved the problem in my site.

I've changed the parameters form Component>EasyBook & in Button which links to the guestbook.

I changed them to "Public"

Since then No Error.

« Letzte Änderung: 31. 07. 2008 22:00 von almamun » Gespeichert
hary
Gast
« Antworten #13 am: 22. 08. 2008 16:44 »

Zitat
I've solved the problem in my site.

I've changed the parameters form Component>EasyBook & in Button which links to the guestbook.

I changed them to "Public"

Since then No Error.

I dont have option "Button which links to the guestbook" in my configuration for Easy Book.

I find solution:
In main menu on my site for EasyBook option I paste link "index.php?option=com_easybook&Itemid=2&func=sign" and it work!

Joomla 1.5.6 and EasyBook 2.0 RC 3

----

Solution in polish (translate on english if you can do this better than me):
Znalazlem rozwiazanie:
W menu glownym na mojej stronie pod EasyBook podpialem link "index.php?option=com_easybook&Itemid=2&func=sign". Teraz kiedy wybieram EasyBook z tego menu to dziala.
Wpadlem na to, bo widzialem na stronie wydawcy dzialajaca ksiege i zorientowalem sie, ze to dziala, ale wlasnie pod innym linkiem. Jesli to przeczytales, napisz rozwiazanie po angielsku, bo nie wiem czy z mojej angielszczyzny ktos cos zrozumie.
Seiten: [1]   Nach oben
  Drucken  

Gehe zu:  

Audiovisuelle Filmanleitungen hosted by all-inkl.com joomladirectory.net joomla.org jahoart.eu joomla-in-berlin.de Joomla Toplist Spende/Donate
easy-joomla.org joomla.de webjobber.de snipersister-de xing.de
joomlacode.org joomlaos.de joomla24.com nik-it.de