forum.easy-joomla.org
10. 12. 2008 20:20 *
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.
Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Neueste Beiträge
Re: Easybook keine Eintrag möglich von 7juli Heute um 16:13
Re: Easybook 2 kann nicht aufgerufen werden (403) von guenter Gestern um 22:29
Umfrage - Auswahl anzeigen von snoerre Gestern um 16:59
News:
Tutorials/Anleitungen rund um Joomla!

Übersicht   Hilfe Suche Spenden/Sponsors Impressum/Imprint Downloads Einloggen Registrieren  
Subject Statistics
Thema: (un)publishing or deleting an item in EasyBook Replies: 9 posts
Gelesen 1490 mal 0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.
Seiten: [1]   Nach unten
  Drucken  
Autor Thema: (un)publishing or deleting an item in EasyBook  (Gelesen 1490 mal)
Tschai
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« am: 06. 10. 2008 16:16 »

(un)publishing an item from EasyBook in the backend generates the next error:
Unknown column 'id' in 'where clause' SQL=UPDATE jos_easybook SET published = 0 WHERE (id=0)

Deleting an item from EasyBook in the backend generates the error:
Item can not be removed
serzhinio
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #1 am: 23. 10. 2008 09:49 »

I use Easy Book 2.0.0.Rc3  Joomla! 1.x
Now I can't delete any message from it.
I just see the next error
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /.../com_easybook/views/easybook/tmpl/default.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /..../com_easybook/views/easybook/tmpl/default.php on line 38

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /..../com_easybook/views/easybook/tmpl/default.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /..../com_easybook/views/easybook/tmpl/default.php on line 38

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /..../com_easybook/views/easybook/tmpl/default.php on line 36

Is anybody know how solve this problem?Huh?

Thanks
FW
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #2 am: 31. 10. 2008 15:07 »

The same problem here!

Message: Unknown column 'id' in 'where clause' SQL=UPDATE jos_easybook SET published = 0 WHERE (id=0) after unpublishing.
Also deleting messages is not possible.

I'm using:
Joomla 1.5.7
EasyBook 2.0.0 RC3

Hoping for a quick solution...
forum.easy-joomla.org
« Antworten #2 am: 31. 10. 2008 15:07 »

all-inkl.com webhosting
FW
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #3 am: 11. 11. 2008 20:39 »

It's working!!!

I looked at two different installations, one working and the other one not.
I found in PhpMyAdmin that in 'jos_easybook' the key-field was called "gbid" in the installation that didn't work, and "id" in the installation without errors.

Changing the name of the field did the trick!

Now I also see differences in other fields:
* 'gbeditdate' (I think it's not used anymore)
* 'gbdate' has DATETIME as Type, and in the other one it's VARCHAR. (VARCHAR is working with my installation, but in the the other one DATETIME is working. Changing type gives problems, so beware!)

It looks to me like I missed a conversion with one of the updates....
Maybe Achim can tell how to turn the other fields (gbeditdate and gbdate) to normal, so I won't get any probems with future updates?
serzhinio
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #4 am: 18. 11. 2008 10:51 »

Can you describe this operation more detailed. Where I need change this data.
Thanks
FW
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #5 am: 18. 11. 2008 15:15 »

This is not in Joomla, but in your MySQL-database management system (my provider uses PHPmyAdmin).

* in PHPmyAdmin I click on jos_easybook
* now you can see all fields used for jos_easybook
* in my installation the first field was called "gbid" instead of "id", so click the pensil icon for "gbid"
* now you can change the name of the field to "id", and click save.

I hope this works for you too....

David [snipersister]
Developer
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #6 am: 18. 11. 2008 20:16 »

Okay guys, after reading your error messages, i know what causes your problems: you migrated from Joomla 1.0 and didn't use our migration plugin which changes the column "gbid" to "id" in the easybooks database table (jos_easybook).
When you change this by hand (as already pointed out by FW in the last post) the book should work like a charm.

Best regards
David
FW
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #7 am: 19. 11. 2008 16:08 »

Thanks for your reply David.

I think EasyBook in  Joomla! 1.0.xhad more fields that are different, compared with the current version in  Joomla! 1.x.
* I deleted "gbedit" and "gbeditdate" (after backup  Wink), because I dont see them in a fresh install. I think they are not used anymore.
* There's one difference I don't know how to change, and that's in "gbdate" which shows "varchar(20)" in the table that came with the older install, and "datetime" in a fresh install.

Is it possible to convert the varchar values to datetime, and if so, how? For now, my install seems to work with the varchar setting, but I would like my install to comply with the new table structure in EasyBook 2.0.

I hope you can help....
Thanx in advance.
David [snipersister]
Developer
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #8 am: 20. 11. 2008 17:45 »

* I deleted "gbedit" and "gbeditdate" (after backup  Wink), because I dont see them in a fresh install. I think they are not used anymore.
Yeah, you're right, i deleted them because they weren't in use anymore.
* There's one difference I don't know how to change, and that's in "gbdate" which shows "varchar(20)" in the table that came with the older install, and "datetime" in a fresh install.
That's right too. I changed the type because with varchar it wasn't possible for mysql to order the entries correctly.
Is it possible to convert the varchar values to datetime, and if so, how? For now, my install seems to work with the varchar setting, but I would like my install to comply with the new table structure in EasyBook 2.0.
Well, it's definitly possible, but you'll have to write you're own little php script which converts all those dates from a unix timestamp to the mysql datetime format.
In the migration plugin, this is done by this tiny line of code:
Code:
$value = date("Y-m-d H:i:s", $value);

The other possibility would be to convert those days by hand into the new format.

Best regards
David
FW
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #9 am: 21. 11. 2008 18:23 »

I had only about 40 entries, so I converted them by hand.
Everything is working fine.
Seiten: [1]   Nach oben
  Drucken  

Gehe zu:  

Audiovisuelle Filmanleitungen hosted by all-inkl.com joomladirectory.net joomla.org jahoart.eu joomla-in-berlin.de Joomla Toplist Spende/Donate
easy-joomla.org joomla.de webjobber.de snipersister-de xing.de
joomlacode.org joomlaos.de joomla24.com nik-it.de