forum.easy-joomla.org
13. 01. 2010 01:23 *
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.
Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Neueste Beiträge
Re: Parameters missing in install manifest created by EasyCreator 0.0.11 von elkuku 11. 01. 2010 21:59
Re: EasyCreator 0.0.12 von elkuku 11. 01. 2010 18:19
Re: "Unable to report" in SpamLog; Array Bug von HansHuldreich 09. 01. 2010 16:25
News:
Tutorials/Anleitungen rund um Joomla! oder
Filmchen herunterladen

Übersicht   Hilfe Suche Spenden/Sponsors Impressum/Imprint Downloads Hauptseite Projects Tutorials Einloggen Registrieren  
Subject Statistics
Thema: Issue with pagination Replies: 1 posts
Gelesen 1316 mal 0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.
Seiten: [1]   Nach unten
  Drucken  
Autor Thema: Issue with pagination  (Gelesen 1316 mal)
bigspring
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« am: 28. 09. 2009 21:47 »

Hi Guys,

Firstly, thanks for a great component.  It was very easy to install and easily modifiable to my needs via changing the views.

I've got an issue with the pagination produced by Easybook on my site.  You can see it here -> www.nust.org.uk, then go to "About the Trust" and "Petition".

Once you view the petition (which is in fact Easybook), you can use the pagination to view another page and after that point the pagination links lose the option=com_easybook variable from the URL.  Obviously this means no other pages can be fixed.

I have updated the code to include the fix described on this thread -> http://forum.easy-joomla....ndex.php/topic,765.0.html just in case it would help, but it hasn't.

Can you advise what I can do?

Thanks,

Jon
bigspring
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #1 am: 06. 10. 2009 14:39 »

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have a solution for this?  I've attempted to fix again myself but no luck.

Cheers,

Jon
Seiten: [1]   Nach oben
  Drucken  

Gehe zu:  

Audiovisuelle Filmanleitungen hosted by all-inkl.com joomladirectory.net joomla.org jahoart.eu joomla-in-berlin.de Joomla Toplist Spende/Donate
easy-joomla.org joomla.de webjobber.de snipersister-de xing.de
joomlacode.org joomlaos.de joomla24.com nik-it.de