forum.easy-joomla.org
24. 03. 2010 16:07 *
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.
Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Neueste Beiträge
How to use in own form von flippie 21. 03. 2010 20:36
Re: Bug: Projektinfo zeigt nicht aktuelles Projekt an sondern Joomla Root von elkuku 21. 03. 2010 00:47
Re: Bug: Neues Untermenü anlegen funktioniert nicht von elkuku 20. 03. 2010 23:42
News:
Tutorials/Anleitungen rund um Joomla! oder
Filmchen herunterladen

Übersicht   Hilfe Suche Spenden/Sponsors Impressum/Imprint Downloads Hauptseite Projects Tutorials Einloggen Registrieren  
Subject Statistics
Thema: The Solution Replies: 3 posts
Gelesen 2528 mal 0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.
Seiten: [1]   Nach unten
  Drucken  
Autor Thema: The Solution  (Gelesen 2528 mal)
strathern
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« am: 30. 07. 2008 20:15 »

The reason why I registered here is first of all to thank the developers for such a great work! But my main reason is to help out those guys who are having issues with regards to their own copy of this grate guestbook. These are the errors I have personally encountered and solved by myself:

Easybook INSTALLED!

Errors:

1. After setting on "Everybody", I tried to add a test entry in the guestbook and it gave me a 403 error telling me that I am not authorised to view the resource. (Solved!)

2. After adding Easycaptcha, using the menu type  "standard layout" on the front end, i tried to click the link "Signin Guestbook". It redirected me but no captcha eventhough captcha was set to ON. (Solved!)

3. Page reloads after submitting entry and entry submitted doesn't show! (Solved!)

Now, it doesn't matter if i use one or both menu types, it works great now. How did i do it?

It depends on what problem. On the first problem, here is the solution:

As many of you might not know, there are two ways to set parameters in this component. One is on the Menu configuration and the other is on the component Admin panel. Both should be set on "Everybody". That's it.

Second problem solution:

The "Singin Guestbook" link and the menu type "Entry Form" take u in two different URLs. That's the main problem. This is the reason why when you try to add an entry through clicking the "Signin Guestbook" link, it redirects you to the form but after clicking the submit button, page reloads, nothing happened. Ur entry wasn't added. To solve this you have to visit the cpanel and change the redirection in one of the files. This is the solution:

1. make a menu for easy book using the entry form menu type. save it. goto front end, click the menu and copy the url on the address bar starting the the "index.php".

2. joomla/component/com_easybook/views/easybook/tmpl/default_header.php:

look for this line:

echo "<a class=\"sign\" href='".JRoute::_('original url')."'>";

3. now whatever u copied on the #1, replace the "original url" with it. save and u are good to go. You can now use standard layout or entry form or both!

On the third problem, all you have to do is this:

turn captcha on on menu configuration and admin panel Smiley

there ya go! you got the easybook working now.

You want to replace what's written on the buttons: "Submit Entry" & "Reset From" with your own customized words??? Hehe  Wink! Sure ya can!
« Letzte Änderung: 30. 07. 2008 20:19 von strathern » Gespeichert
strathern
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #1 am: 30. 07. 2008 20:17 »

PS:

Please make sure the both parameters for captcha are set to on. The one on the admin panel and the one on the menu configuration. Thanks! I hope this helps!
parmin
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #2 am: 23. 04. 2009 06:28 »

i used joomla 1.5.9 with Joom!Fish Version V2.0.3.

EasyBook + EasyCaptcha were work greate in main language.

in other way, when i select the second language, use EasyBook, fill the form, and submit entry. there's an error 403 show up.

=---------------------------------------------------------------------------------=
403 - You are not authorised to view this resource.

You may not be able to visit this page because of:

1. an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
   2. a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
   3. a mistyped address
   4. you have no access to this page
   5. The requested resource was not found.
   6. An error has occurred while processing your request.

Please try one of the following pages:

* Home Page

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site.

You are not authorised to view this resource.
=-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=

i don't have any idea about this. i appreciate for any help. Thank you.
forum.easy-joomla.org
« Antworten #2 am: 23. 04. 2009 06:28 »

all-inkl.com webhosting
ginageick
OfflineOffline

Profil anzeigen
« Antworten #3 am: 05. 03. 2010 19:34 »

Very cool.. thanks so much! Was scratching my head, didn't realize there were 2 sets of parameters Smiley

Schankedoen!
Seiten: [1]   Nach oben
  Drucken  

Gehe zu:  

Audiovisuelle Filmanleitungen hosted by all-inkl.com joomladirectory.net joomla.org jahoart.eu joomla-in-berlin.de Joomla Toplist Spende/Donate
easy-joomla.org joomla.de webjobber.de snipersister-de xing.de
joomlacode.org joomlaos.de joomla24.com nik-it.de